I had a facial
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't keep them and I won't make any for next year!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My friend Carr
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Singapore and Thailand
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
March 8, 2004 - I broke up with Iyad
April 11, 2004 - Easter Sunday my father suffered a mild stroke
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Hmm I have no idea
9. What was your biggest failure?
I don't think of them as failures just charge them to experience!
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just the occasional sniffles
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Some device which irons my hair straight LOL
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My sister for pursuing her Masters in International Relations
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
A friend who keeps borrowing money from me
14. Where did most of your money go?
trip to Singapore & Bangkok
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The trip because my father was well enough to travel with us after his mild stroke
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
"The Reason" - Hoobastank
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
I. Happier or sadder? sadder
ii. Thinner or fatter? thinner
iii. Richer or poorer? poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Heard Mass at 10pm Christmas eve
Then pigged out and got drunk.
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book(s) you read?
The Day after Tomorrow - Allan Folsom;
Light at Dusk - Peter Gadol;
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and got?
an out of town trip for my birthday
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
On my 36th natal day, I was at Caylabne Bay Resort
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I had someone I could confide to in real life
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Always in jeans and t-shirts
34. What kept you sane?
Chatting with E
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The death of Yasser Arafat - I don't know why!
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
Love is like a butterfly.
The more you chase it, the more it eludes you.
But if you just let it fly, it would come to you
Love can make you happy
it's only special when you give it
So take your time and choose the best.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Close your eyes so you don't feel them
They don't need to see you cry