Friday, January 02, 2004

LET IT GO!
First of all, I changed the template of my blog since according to the astrologers, geomancers and feng shui experts, Green is the color for 2004!

Meanwhile, I received this email from a friend but easier said than done right? Don't think I didn't try!
If you are holding on to something that doesn't belong to you and was never intended for your life, then you need to.....LET IT GO!!! (my hair straightener?)
If you are holding on to past hurts and pains....LET IT GO!!! (OUCH)
If someone can't treat you right, love you back, and see your worth....LET IT GO!!! (Yes but he's busy!)
If someone has angered you.....LET IT GO!!! (Nope I can't tell their names!)
If you are holding on to some thoughts of evil and revenge....LET IT GO!!! (No I ain't)
If you are involved in a wrong relationship or addiction.....LET IT GO!!! (Is chatting an addiction?)
If you are holding on to a job that longer meets your needs or talents.....LET IT GO!!! (What job??)
If you have a bad attitude......LET IT GO!!! (Im still likeable ... at least I hope I am!)
If you keep judging others to make yourself feel better.....LET IT GO!!! (Well sometimes I can't help it)
If you're stuck in the past and God is trying to take you to a new level....LET IT GO!!! (Somewhere between 1995 & 2000)
If you are struggling with the healing of a broken relationship....LET IT GO!!! (not just one but 2)
If you keep trying to help someone who won't even try to help themselves.....LET IT GO!!! (I've given up!)
If you're feeling depressed and stressed.......LET IT GO!!! (Who doesn't??)
If there is a particular situation that you are so used to handling yourself and God is saying "take your hands off of it", then you need to......LET IT GO!!! (How's that?)
Let the past be the past. Forget the former things. GOD is doing a new thing! LET IT GO before 2004!!! (Ooops it's already 2004!)
Get Right or Get Left ..... Think about it, then LET IT GO!!! (I'll think about it and let you know!)

No comments: