Friday, February 13, 2004

Net Radio
john coding says: Phil Collins on the net radio.
john coding says: would you like to try the URL if it works?
Daphne Laura says: sure alright
Daphne Laura says: do I need a software to listen?
john coding says: no you just have to click on the top
john coding says:click here

So there we were together listening to KOST 103.5FM.
A radio station somewhere in Southern California. Me in Manila. John in Miami.
We chatted away while these songs blared on our speakers:
Rick Ashley "Never gonna give you up" 80's brought back great memories!
Sarah McLachlan "I will remember you" Great song!
Rod Stewart "Some guys have all the luck" Sexy song.
Whitney Houston "I will always love you" Ewww I don't like this song.
Marvin Gaye "What's going on?" Soulful.
Elton John "Harmony' Never heard it before.
Chicago "You're the inspiration" Great love song.
Norah Jones "Don't know why" Jazzy tune.
Billy Joel "Uptown Girl" Upbeat!
Yvonne Elliman "If I can't have you" It had me singing along - If.I.can't.have.you.I.dont.want.nobody.baby.If.I.can't.have.you.

I ended the chat session with Michael Bolton's "Soul Provider".
I used to worship this guy and bought all his CDs. Ok, please don't hate me for that. I was young and impressionable and I didn't know any better.
Anyways, it's always a pleasure chatting with John. He's a blast!
Worth staying up way past my bedtime.

No comments: