Friday, February 27, 2004

Survivor Update
So the 3 tribes have merged into 2 teams. At least now it is fair and square.
Saboga was weak even with Rupert around.
At this point I dislike Colby & Rob Mariano for being so cocky.
Jerri for being a conniving bitch. Big Tom & Sue are just plain irritating.
I'm surprised Lex is keeping such a low profile. Maybe it's his strategy.
Big fat naked guy is out of the game. His I.dont.care. attitude was funny.
At least, Ethan is still around. So I'm still smiling.
Although I know he won't go far and he certainly can't win twice.
So I'm rooting for Kathy and Lex.

Know yourself
OCTOBER:
Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to takes things at
the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend.
Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends.
Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated.
Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive.
Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature.
Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors.
Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence.
Loves children.

Movies
February is coming to an end and till now I still haven't watched my quota of 2 movies for this month. My list includes:
Cold Mountain
Lost in Translation
Something's Gotta Give
Love Actually.

I definitely gave Mona Lisa Smile, Runaway Jury & Duplex a miss.

I watched American Pie 3: The Wedding. It was hilarious, as usual. I was laughing so much to the scene in the gay bar where Stifler was having a dance show down with the hunky gay guy. They danced to songs of Duran Duran & Eurythmics. Really cool!

Down with Love well I had this idea that it was a musical a la Moulin Rouge. I was wrong. It is a feel good film like a Doris Day & Rock Hudson type. Yes, I'm that mature old. I grew up listening to Doris Day's "Que Sera Sera".
The nice pastel 60's outfits of Renee Zellweger were pleasing to the eyes.
The lothario role suits Ewan McGregor to a T. You only hear him sing during the end credits of the movie though. I believe he has a good singing voice.
The women's lib in the 60's plot is shallow nowadays but it was entertaining.

No comments: