Tuesday, February 03, 2004

What's cooking?
I live to eat or is it I eat to live?
I skip breakfast occasionally. I have lunch around noon.
Snack between 4:30 - 6 p.m. Sometimes, even as late as 7:30 p.m.
Dinner at 10. Then I drink milk just before dozing off. At 2 a.m.
Today my palette was craving for pasta. For merienda.
I go down and ransack the pantry.
I find Purefood's Vienna sausage. Purefood's luncheon meat.
A can of mushrooms. Hunt's mushroom tomato sauce.
I chopped and diced to the sound of Josh Groban on MTV channel.
Upon tasting it, something was lacking, no idea what, though.
So I added McCormick paprika and chili powder.
A dash of salt, MSG and pepper. A layer of Parmesan cheese as well.
Voila it's done.
Just boiling Royal macaroni while waiting for my sister.
She will hand me the verdict if it's good or not.
Either way I'm famished. So I'll gobble it all up.

No comments: