Monday, March 08, 2004

Choices
I watched "Something's Gotta Give" today. It was hilarious.
There were moments I was laughing so much, tears were in my eyes.
Then I realized I was crying not out of laughter anymore.
So I stopped. It wasn't a good idea to start hurting again.
I guess I picked the wrong movie to watch.
But I wanted to catch it before it was too late.
I'm not in the mood to review the film right now.
Suffice it to say, it is a nice romantic comedy with a great cast.
The last parts were filmed in Paris, my favorite city in the world. So it made my day.

New Look
I'm currently in the mood for a change.
My options are whether:
to get a new haircut
to get a new cellphone
to get a new High Memory SIM card for my cellphone
whether I retain my old number
or get a new number all together
to change the skin for my blog


Since most of them entails me spending money which I don't have, I will go with the last option. I'm still in the process of selecting which one to use.
I'm stuck between the dolphins and/or the notebook theme.
Either one would require me to code & decode the script into the templates of my blog. Something which takes too much effort. At least it gives me something to do. Instead of crying myself to sleep.

No comments: