Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Mp3s
I just finished downloading mp3s.
It takes me about 20 minutes for each song.
I know it can be much faster if I had DSL.
But this building doesn't have the infrastructure.
So I just wait, patiently. I play Internet Checkers.
I blog hop. I forward emails. I sing.
I stayed up for the following songs:
  • 3 Doors Down - "Here without You"

  • [aka the I.MISS.IYAD song]
    I'm here without you baby.
    But you're still on my lonely mind.
    I think about you baby and
    I dream about you all the time.
    I'm here without you baby,
    but you're still with me in my dreams.
    And tonight there's only you & me.
  • SouthBorder - "Rainbow"

  • Take a little time, baby.
    See the butterflies colors.
    Listen to the birds that were sent to sing for me and you.
    Can you feel me?
    This is such a wonderful place to be. Even if there is pain now.
    Everything will be alright.
    For as long as the world still turns, there will be night and day.
    Can you hear me?
    There's a rainbow always after the rain.
  • Harem Scarem -"Honestly"

  • Tell me honestly,
    if you're still loving me.
    Looking into my eyes honestly.
    Words have more meaning,
    if they're said at certain times.
    I need you now so I can feel alive!

    No comments: