Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Random Thoughts
I wonder what's up with Friendster.
For some reason, I can't seem to log on.
I even sent an email to their tech support.
Not that I'm that desperate to log on.
God knows, nothing fruitful came out of it.
I just joined out of curiosity.
I honestly don't know why people make such a fuss about it.

It's odd that HBO's the Sopranos isn't shown here.
It is fast paced, full of drama & violence, foul language and it kicks ass.
It was one of the shows which I watched regularly in Dubai.
And to think that it is an Islamic city and yet they show it.
Well sure it was on cable ... But still.
It is frustrating that I have now missed several seasons of this fab show.
Oh well.

I got my new passport today.
All 32 pages of it and with my.bad.hair.day picture glued on it.
Duly signed and now awaiting visa entries to be stamped in.
Boy! It saddens me how empty it looks now.
I love traveling. Packing suitcases. Sitting on a plane watching movies.
Drinking red wine. The slight turbulence. The airline food. The cramped seats. The suffocating cabin air. The seatbelt. The tiny toilet.
Going through immigration. Checking into hotel rooms.
Exploring the new sights, the cuisine, the people.
Basking in a different culture.
It invigorates my restless spirit. It perks me up. It makes my soul happy.
Ok fine ... I think you get my point.

No comments: