Thursday, March 04, 2004

Ranting time
Well what do you know? The weather is scorching hot already.
I was shocked when I saw the temperature was 35 deg C on this billboard
somewhere between Metrobank, Ortigas and the Podium.
Stifling humidity suffocates my room in the condo. I take 3 showers daily.
I am not a summer person. I hate to sweat because I melt.
So I'm expecting my electric bill to soar as high as the temperatures.

Friendster
"Many of you have replied to let us know that using Internet Explorer to
access Friendster is not working, you kept being brought back to the
login page. Until we fix this bug, you CAN Use Mozilla as your web browser
and you will NOT encounter this problem. If the Mozilla web browser is not
already installed on your computer, you can download it for free at
http://www.mozilla.org/" Again we apologize for any inconvenience,
-the Friendster team

That is the solution their customer service suggests.
Well heck never mind, I ain't downloading another web browser.
I will just wait till they fix the problem. They can take their sweet time.


Songs on my media player right now
1. Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes.
But my dreams they aren't as empty.
As my conscious seems to be. I have hours, only lonely.
My love is vengeance. That's never free.

2. Sting featuring Mary J. Blige - Whenever I say your name.
Wherever I lay me down, wherever I put my head to sleep
Whenever I hurt and cry, whenever I got to lie awake and weep
Whenever I kneel to pray, whenever I need to find a way
I'm calling out your name

3. Evanescence - My Immortal.
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears.
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears.
I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have. All of me.

No comments: