Tuesday, March 23, 2004

A relatively great day [Yesterday]
I had a sinful lunch at Dencio's Rockwell.
Bulalo Steak, Shrimps with taba ng aligue.
Chicharon Bulaklak & Green Mango Shake.
My body laden with cholesterol and fatty acids.
Just about enough to clog my arteries.
Then I had extra dose of caffeine at Cibo.
Might as well go for the kill.
You only live once!

I finally watched Love Actually.
My favorite season - Christmas.
My favorite topic - Love.
My favorite actors - Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, Liam Neeson, Alan Rickman, Laura Linney, Emma Thompson.
My favorite phrases - Everytime, someone would say 'Right', 'Indeed' & 'Excellent' in their cute British accent.
My favorite scene - Mark, showing up at Peter's place complete with sound effects and a cardboard expressing his true sentiments to Juliet. Then walking off with a smile on his face, he uttered "Enough". He was finally moving on.
My sentiments - Felt good in a mushy cosy way with big smile to boot.

I received a text message last night.
Iyad: Just wanna say hi & hope you're doing well.
Me: It's been tough but il be ok tks. Wish u well.
Sent genuinely with no hurt feelings at all.
Wishing though the text was from someone else.
Sighed. Then promptly slumbered into dreamland.

No comments: