Saturday, March 20, 2004

Slumbook Time
Because I'm bored. Yes at 3 A.M. I'm bored!!
I lack originality so I copied from someone's blog.

1. First Name?
Daphne
2. Were you named after anyone?
After my mother's favorite author - Daphne du Maurier.
3. Do you wish on stars?
Nope
4. Which finger is your favorite?
Right Index
5. When did you last cry?
Last night
6. Do you like your handwriting?
I hate it.
7. What is your favorite meat?
Pork
8. What are your bad habits?
Sleeping late.
9. What is your most embarrassing moment?
When I accidentally mistook a stranger's suitcase as mine at Charles de Gaulle Airport (Paris, France)
10. If you were another person, would you be friends WITH yourself?
Sure, I'm tolerable.
11. Are you a daredevil?
No
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell?
Never
13. Does looks matter?
Certainly not
14. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid?
No
15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?
Perhaps
16. Do fish have feelings?
Yes
17. Are you trendy?
No I don't conform to trends
18. How do you release anger?
I cry
19. Where is your second home?
Antipolo
20. What came first the chicken or the egg?
Egg
21. What was your favorite toy as a child?
This little red car I drove my sister around the yard in. Oh hey I did drive, now that I remember it. Except that it was a toy car.
22. What class in school do you think is totally useless?
Algebra
23. What's your goal in life?
Be happy
24. Have you ever been on radio or television?
No
25. Do u keep a journal?
Does this blog count?
26. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yes, a hell lot
27. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
No
28. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
Everyone is unique. You either accept them as they are or you move on. But having a sense of humor and intelligence helps.
29. What are your nicknames?
Daph, Lau
30. Would you bungee?
No
31. Do you un-tie your shoes when you take them off?
No
32. What are you worried about right now?
Why I can't sleep
33. Do you ever wear overalls?
No
34. What's your favorite yosi?
I don't smoke
35. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate
37. What is your least fav. thing in the world?
Cockroaches
38. How many wisdom teeth do you have?
2
39. Are you in love with anyone?
No
40. How many people have a crush on you right now?
No idea.
41. Who do you miss most right now?
Iyad