Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I answered these memes while listening to Lea Salonga & Brad Kane singing "We could be in love" repeatedly. Nope I'm not in love, I don't have anyone in my life right now. Not even any prospects. Oh well! I'll survive.

TV Tuesday
Just the facts, m'am
1. Who is your favorite (past or present) TV cop?
Bobby Simone - NYPD Blue (Jimmy Smits)
2. Which TV cop do you think was the most crooked, or the most inept?
Det. Vic Mackey - The Shield (Michael Chiklis)
3. Which TV show had the best ensemble cast of police officers?
Hill Street Blues

~Bonus~ You need to hire a bodyguard for yourself. Which TV cop do you choose?
Andy Sipowicz - NYPD Blue
Thanks for playing ... Let's be careful out there!

Tuesday is ChooseDay
Would you rather:
1. Eat pickled herring with every meal for the next year OR eat just one live monkey's brain?
Eat the monkey's brain just ONCE, to try it.
2. Assuming they paid the same, clean up elephant poop at the circus for a living OR be a senator's aid?
A senator's aid. I won't be able to stand the stink of the poop oozing out of my pores. Yucky!
3. Have every joint on your body be double-jointed OR be able to jump 6 feet straight up from standing?
I will jump 6 ft and go weeeee!
4. Choke the very life out of a cute, little bunny rabbit OR sleep in a vat of maggots for a month?
Choke the poor bunny then cry my heart out. Maggots? *Squirms*

No comments: