Saturday, May 22, 2004

All about Me
I got this from her and his blog.
[ Full Name ]: Daphne Laura P. Q
[ Nicknames ]: Daph, Lau
[ Born in ]: Manila, Philippines
[ Resides in ]: Manila
[ Good student? ]: Yes I was a nerd
[ Eyes ]: Black
[ Hair ]: Black

Last time you..
[ Had a nightmare]: Long time ago
[ Ate at McDonald's ]: 2 weeks ago, take-out
[ Brushed your hair ]: 20 minutes ago
[ Washed your hair ]: This evening
[ Checked your e-mail ]: Doing it now
[ Cried ]: Easter Sunday when my father had a mild stroke. I cried that whole week.
[ Called someone ]: Yesterday
[ Smiled ]: Earlier while watching the Spanish royalty wedding
[ Laughed ]: While having dinner
[ Talked to an ex ]: About 2 weeks ago

Do you..
[ Smoke? ]: No
[ Do drugs? ]: No
[ Have sex? ]: It has been a while
[ Sleep with stuffed animals? ]: No
[ Have a dream that keeps coming back? ]: No
[ Play an instrument? ]: No
[ Believe there is life on other planets? ]:I hope not
[ Remember your first love? ]: Yes
[ Read the newspaper? ]: Yes
[ Have any straight friends? ]: Ahh they are all straight as far as I know
[ Consider love a mistake? ]: No
[ Like the taste of alcohol? ]: It depends
[ Believe in God? ]: Yes
[ Pray? ]: Sometimes
[ Go to church? ]: Sometimes
[ Have any pets ]: No
[ Talk to strangers who instant message you]: It has been ages since I chatted with anyone, strangers or friends!
[ Wear hats? ]: Yes
[ Have any piercings? ]: Yes, both ears
[ Have any tattoos? ]: No just a birthmark
[ Hate yourself? ]: Sometimes
[ Have an obsession? ]: None
[ Have a secret crush? ]: No
[ Collect anything? ]: Magnets of places I've visited
[ Like your handwriting? ]: No
[ Have any bad habits? ]: Sleep late if ever at all
[ Care about looks? ]: No
[ Friends and other people? ]: What's the Q?
[ Believe in witches? ]: No
[ Believe in Satan? ]: In evil maybe but not Satan
[ Believe in ghosts? ]: Yes

Current..
[ Dress ]: Just a long tee with underwear
[ Mood ]: Frustrated
[ Make-up ]: Lip balm
[ Music ]: The rhythm of the pouring rain
[ Taste ]: Water
[ Hair ]: Tied up on my head with a clip
[ Annoyance ]: My computer is acting crazy!!!
[ Smell ]: Scented candles
[ Thought ]: WTF is wrong with my PC
[ Book ]: Time Magazine
[ Fingernail Color ]: None
[ Refreshment ]: Mineral water
[ Worry ]: Why hasn't Iyad SMS me?

No comments: