Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Daily Dirt - Work It Out...
1. Do you work out at all?
Me working out is like asking a whale to go beach himself.
2. Do you go to the gym or work out at home?
Does cleaning the house qualify as working out at home?
3. How many times per week do you exercise?
I don't bother.
4. Do you work out alone or with a partner?
I can think of better things to do with a partner and working out is definitely not on the list.
5. What kind of music do you listen to when you work out (if any)?
"Let's get physical" oops wrong kind of work out.

Wednesday Whatevers
1. Should somebody be your enemy if they are your parents' enemy? Why?
Yes, they are worthless pieces of scum.
2. Why do you answer memes?
They are fun to answer, some of them really give my brain some activity and let's face it no one wants to read about my boring existence.
3. Do you use net slang or type correctly?
I used to when I was still chatting but I rather type correctly even when I send SMS.

No comments: