Tuesday, May 25, 2004

TV Tuesday
1. What's your favorite sitcom? Will and Grace
2. Is there a sitcom you really don't like?
Everybody loves Raymond (but NOT me)
3. Which sitcom did you used to like, but now it just seems too hokey? Frasier
~Bonus~ If your life was a sitcom, what would the title be?
Sleepless Fool - the misadventures of an insomniac.
Thanks for playing, and be kind to Insane Faery, your new TV Tuesday guru. I've enjoyed playing along with you, and wish you many more seasons of fun! ~ Isabella
And remember the immortal words of Homer Simpson: "The answers to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle. They're on TV."

Tuesday Twosome - End of May:
1. Name two things you will miss this summer:
Wearing hats and eating ice cream
2. Name two things that you won't miss this summer:
The heat and the beach
3. Vacation: "Planning on one" or "Don't have the time and/or money to take one":
Planning on one in July! WOOOHOO
4. Warmer weather: "Finally" or "Crap! I want cooler weather":
I want cooler weather I melt like ice cream!
5. Memorial Day (USA): "A much needed day off" or "I have to work": N/A

Daily Dirt - Friends...
1. Who among your friends is the sweetest? Carr
2. The smartest? Pinky
3. The best in sports and games? Gary
4. The one who you confide all your secrets to? Donna
5. The one you can always rely on? Iyad

Tuesday Iffers
If you had a theme song, what song would you pick? Bette Midler's In My Life
There are places I remember
all my life, though some have changed.
Some forever, not for better.
And some have gone, and some remain.
All these places have their moments
with lovers and friends I still can't recall.
Some are dead and some are living.
In my life I love them all.

No comments: