Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Bloghopping Spree
I fell asleep after I posted on my blog. [9:30pm]
I was just supposed to rest my eyes.
My sister woke me up at 12:30 am.
Couples Fear Factor was on AXN.
There are only 3 of them left.
James & Meghan/ Jackson & Monica / Adam & Meg.
I could just check the website to find out who won.
But nah I rather wait and see.
All the disgusting stuff they have to eat.
All the dangerous stunts they have to perform.
Quite yucky but I still watch it weekly.

Just a few weeks to go before Amazing Race 5!
The ultimate bloghopper that I am, I came across the complete TAR 5 schedule on Studio 23 posted on someone's blog.
Guess what I found on another blog?
The pitshops for the race!
Isn't that supposed to be a secret?
I wonder where the blogger got this information.
Whether it is valid or not, I'll have to wait and see.
For what it's worth here are TAR 5 Pitstops!!!

1 - Uruguay
2 - Argentina
3 - Argentina
4 - Russia
5 - Cairo, Egypt
6 - Crocodile Island, Egypt
7 - Tanzania, Africa
8 - Dubai
9 - Calcutta, India
10 - Rotorua, New Zealand
11 - Coconut Palace, Philippines
12 - Lagen Island Resort, Philippines

Well well so Dubai is on the list.
Interesting ... very interesting indeed!!!
I hope they didn't film it during summer.
The killer humidity would melt them.
It would be great to see Dubai again.
I really miss that city.
The city itself more than the people.
But that's another story.
Yes they also made it to the Philippines.
Since it's the last leg of the race, only the top 3 teams would pass by.
I hope they don't have any unpleasant encounters here.
Now isn't that just so typical of me, a Filipino to assume that things would go awry while they are here?
Oh well.
Whatever!
Maybe it's just my doomsday scenario instincts.
We'll see.
Alright I'm rambling now.
And I'm hungry.
I might as well have my breakfast.
Since I've had my customary 4 hours of sleep.

No comments: