Friday, June 04, 2004

Friday Forum
This week's Friday Forum questions are courtesy of fellow blogger Brad. OK, on to the questions ~ and this week, it's all about food! [We all have to eat, right?]
1] Name three people, living or dead, who you'd love to invite over for a dinner party. What would you serve?
Princess Diana, Johnny Depp & Hilary Clinton. I would serve Caesar's salad with croutons, Penne Marinara, Spinach Ravioli, Bread with Olive oil and Tiramisu for dessert

2] What does your all-time favorite meal consist of? Which foods do you like the least?
I have alot of favorite meals but to mention one - Chili's Monterey Chicken with mashed potatoes and boiled veggies. I don't eat Indian food.

3] Do you enjoy a food combination that some might consider unusual [for example, barbecue sauce with French fries]?
I eat noodles [pancit] with rice.

4] Do you have any food weaknesses [i.e., chips, candy, cookies]? Do you usually manage to avoid the temptation or give in?
I have a sweet tooth so I love desserts like chocolate Ice cream and cakes, donuts. I go ahead and indulge myself occasionally.

5] Which foods/recipes have you never tried but would like to? Escargot [Snails]

No comments: