Friday, June 04, 2004

Friday's Feast
Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?
Laura. No I won't change my names.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
Linen, cotton fabrics. Colors would be blue, yellow, orange and lime green. Styles - 3/4 sleeves, loose and airy blouses and t-shirts that hide the bulges. LOL

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?
Cleaning greasy pots and pans. I like doing the dishes but you won't expect me to scrub the burnt leftovers still stuck at the bottom of the pans.

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
Being in a shop that is about to close for the night. It stems from the fact when I was about 5 years old and I was outside playing and when I looked for my mother she was inside a shop and the grills were half way down because it was about 9pm. I remember thinking my mother was trapped inside and won't be able to come out and go home with me.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
In my bedroom. My bed, the electric fan and the fax machine

No comments: