Monday, June 07, 2004

Monday Madness
1. In your opinion, what is the perfect temperature? 26 Deg C
2. If you have a garden, what do you plant in it? If not, what would you plant in it? No garden here, gardening ain't my cup of tea
3. What is your favorite summertime beverage?
Water
4. How many times a year do you rearrange your living room?
Do I have to rearrange it? I like it the way it is
5. How fast do you drive in a '55 mile-an-hour' zone?
I'm just the navigator/radio operator/backseat driver
6. How many minutes per day do you usually talk on the phone? Just 10 minutes to call my mother
7. What is your favorite software program?
Dreamweaver, Photostudio and Swish
8. How many music cd's do you own?
I haven't bought CDs for the longest time
9. How many memes do you participate in on a regular basis?
At least 2 for every single day of the week
10. Name 3 blogs that you have on your 'blogroll' list. (any 3.)
  • Pinayhekmi
  • Prologue
  • Nocturnalangel
  • No comments: