Monday, June 14, 2004

Monday Music Mambo
The theme for this week is "Mood Music" so taking the first letters of the word "Mood" tell us something. Not necessarily about yourself...but something..be as creative as you like. Get that brain a mamboing!!
My mind is Occupied Over Details regarding my trip next month.

Are you warmed up? Ok...here goes.

1. What are some of the songs or albums that you play when you're angry?
I don't listen to any songs when I'm angry I prefer silence.
2. What songs or songs always manage to cheer you up when you are sad.
  • Josh Groban's "You raise me up"
  • Bette Midler's "Wind beneath my Wings"
  • John Lennon's "Imagine"

  • 3. Do you have any songs that you associate with a special time of your life? If so, what was the song, and tell us about the event that it makes more special?
    There are far too many to mention. I'm too tired to think at the moment
    4. In the mood for love? What songs make you feel all warm and fuzzy?
  • Sting - "Desert Rose"
  • Enrique Iglesias - "Only You"
  • Billie Myers - "Kiss the Rain"
  • Daniel Bedingfield - "If you're not the one"

  • 5. What song best describes the mood that you're in right now?
    Hoobastank - "The Reason"
    I'm not a perfect person
    There's many things I wish I didn't do
    But I continue learning
    I never meant to do those things to you
    And so I have to say before I go
    That I just want you to know

    I've found a reason for me
    To change who I used to be
    A reason to start over new
    And the reason is you

    I'm sorry that I hurt you
    It's something I must live with everyday
    And all the pain I put you through
    I wish that I could take it all away
    And be the one who catches all your tears
    Thats why I need you to hear

    No comments: