Saturday, June 05, 2004

My ABCs
I copied this from her blog
A - Age: 35
B - Boyfriend: none
C - Chore you hate: cleaning pots & pans
D - Dad's name & occupation: Buddy, retired diplomat
E - Essential everyday item(s): cellphone, mineral water, lip balm, clip to tie my hair up, eyeglasses
F - Favorite actor/actress: Johnny Depp, Julia Roberts, George Clooney, Hugh Grant, Ed Burns
G - Gold or silver: gold
H - Hometown: Manila, Philippines
I - Instruments you play: none
J - Job: freelance web designer
K - Kids: none
L - Living arrangements: loft style condo unit
M - Mother's name and occupation: Mely, Homemaker
N - Name and who are you named after: Daphne Laura named after my mother's fav author Daphne du Maurier. Laura comes from the saint on my birthdate
O - Overnight hospital stays: none
P - Phobia: fear of getting stuck in a shop while it is about to close for the evening.
Q - Quote you like: "There is a tomorrow and the best is yet to be. And somewhere in the world, I know there is a place for me"
R - Ride I have: silver metallic Honda City 2002
S - Shows/Soaps you like: Survivor, Amazing Race, CSI, Alias,The Practice, NYPD Blue, Will & Grace
T - Time you wake up: no fixed time
U - Unique habit: whenever I read in bed, I lie on my back with my legs up in the air. To avoid DVT
V - Vegetable(s)/Fruit(s) you refuse to eat: ampalaya (Bitter gourd), papaya, and beets
W - Worst habit: sleeping really late
X - X-rays you've had: dental x-rays.
Y - Yummy food you make: brownies
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra

No comments: