Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Posted at 3:50 AM Thursday
Because I can't sleep I found a new meme to answer. LOL And of course, I humped!
Wednesday Matinee
Welcome to the First Edition!
1. What movie always manages to make you laugh? Amelie
2. What upcoming movie do you most want to see this summer? Shrek 2 and Harry Potter
3. Which actor would make your best husband / wife? Johnny Depp
~Triple Feature Combo Bonus~ What's your favorite movie snack? BBQ Popcorn

Wednesday Mind Hump
Today is also National Rocky Road Day. As a warm up, using the letters R-O-C-K-Y-R-O-A-D reveal some interesting facts about you.
Roast Beef Sandwich Yummy
Online most of the time
Catholic albeit a non practicing
Killer Abs turn me on *winks*
Yellow Roses are my favorite
Resilient
Ollie is my sister's nickname
Argumentative
Domesticated or a HomeBody
Okay, now that we're all warmed up let's move on to a little Mind Humping fun with "I say ___, you think ___." In response to the following list of words enter the first words, phrase, idea or thought that comes into your ever humpin' mind. Ready? Put on your humping caps.
01. bright::sun
02. twister::board game
03. marshmallow::white
04. bud::flower
05. master::expert
06. blink::eyes
07. sauve::Mr Sauve [local song]
08. bikini::wax OUCH
09. dash::board
10. elementary::basic
Happy Humping!

No comments: