Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Wrong side of the Bed
I woke up at 7:30AM with a headache!
3 things brightened my day:
1. email from someone from my past
2. picture card of my cousin's first born daughter
welcome ... new citizen of the world - "Elana"
3. yummy pancakes for breakfast.
I got a million things to do but I will answer memes first.


Daily Dirt
Sugary goodies... Pick one!
1. White, dark, or milk chocolate? Milk
2. Hard candy or taffy? Candy
3. Ice cream or gelati? Both
4. Bubble gum or mints? Mints
5. Cake or pie? Cake

LULU'S LINES
TRIGGER::::: Eyes are .... windows to a person's soul. Eyes are the first thing I notice about someone.

Wednesday Matinee
Ticket, please!
1. What's your favorite Tom Hanks movie?
Forrest Gump
2. Which actor has the most range of emotions?
Johnny Depp
3. If you were involved in making movies, what job would you like to do?
The animator in the graphics department

Wednesday Whatevers
1. Do you think out loud? Yes
2. What color pen do you prefer to write in? Blue
3. How would you describe your voice? Call me to find out LOL

No comments: