Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Daily Dirt
We're All Going On A Summer Holiday...
1. Are you going anywhere this summer?
YES in two days time Wooohooo
2. If so, for how long?
6 days
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Paris, France - my favorite city!
4. What do you like to do while you are on holiday?
Take a city tour, visit museums if it is my first visit and if I've been there before I shop for books, clothes & shoes.
5. Where was the best place you have ever been on holiday?
Hmmm tough one because I've been to alot of places but I would have to say Paris again because you never run out of things to do even if it is just a walk along the banks of the river Seine! C'est la vie en rose, cherie.


Tuesday Twosome
Just a little fun...
1. Ice cream or sherbet?
Ice cream
2. Two fave flavors of ice cream/sherbet:
Chocolate & Choco mint
3. In a cone or cup:
Cup
4. One or two scoops:
Three LOL
5. More painful: dropping your cone/cup or a brain freeze?
Brain freeze Ouch!!


Tuesday Iffers
Vacation's All I Ever Wanted...
Question provided by Elena (tweaked just a little to turn it into an "If" question. Stop by Elena's blog and say hello!

If you take some "time off", do you need to travel elsewhere to feel as if you've vacationed? When vacationing is it necessary to have an itinerary or do you play it by ear?
If I can't afford to travel for some 'time off' I go to my parents' house up in the hills [Antipolo] for some home cooked meals. But I made a decision to travel out of town at least once a year so I can recharge my batteries. I usually have an itinerary for the first day then for the rest of the vacation I play it by ear.

No comments: