Saturday, July 31, 2004

The 'Food I currently overdose on so to hell
with my diet' post


I was so happy when I found this at Pioneer Center where I do most of my grocery shopping. I was in the mood for some ice cream and lo and behold I found my favorite flavor - Mint Chocolate Chips. I was all set to buy it when I realized that the 525 ml cost P320!!! *Gasps* It's a good thing I checked the price! So I got the next size which is about the size of a yogurt. A tiny 132 ml for P90. Geezus!!! Add P10 more and I would have loaded my cellphone with P100 worth of phone credits. Oh who cares? I rather have zero phone credit. It's not like I have people to send SMS on a daily basis except my parents. SO there I bought the ice cream. I take one small teaspoon of it and control myself from finishing the whole thing in just 5 seconds. *Sighs* But at least now I know where to buy them. Yipppeeee!  Posted by Hello

If last month all I craved for were the chicken burgers at Carl's Jr. Nowadays, I'm into hotdogs. Jollibee's Jolly Hotdogs, Purefood's German Franks and
Their spicy and foot long hotdogs are so meaty and juicy. So whenever I'm at Edsa Shangri-la Plaza, I always buy them for dinner. Thank God they also have a Sabrett stall at Rustan's supermarket in Rockwell. So instead of BBQ popcorn, I'll have hotdogs while watching movies at Rockwell cinemas.  Posted by Hello

No comments: