Friday, July 30, 2004

'For the most cautious man on Earth, life is about to get interesting'



I watched this movie today at Power Plant Cinema 5, Rockwell. It was relatively a short movie but it had its funny moments. Hank Azaria's Claude character was hilarious. Nailed it to a T right down to the French accent. Ben Stiller absolutely reminds me of an ex even the way he walks. But he somewhat lacked a witty sense of humor. I meant my ex. Not Ben Stiller. LOL

Polly Prince: "I've been living my life, okay? I've been in good relationships and I've been in shitty ones... and I've moved alot... and I've been happy, and I've been sad... and I've been lonely... and that is what I've been doing. Which is a lot more then I can say for some freak, who thinks he's gonna get the Ebola virus from a bowl of mixed nuts"

At this point in my life, I live by the above line which was uttered by Polly, Jennifer Aniston's character.  Only thing is ... I haven't met my very own freak ...  yet.  Oh well!   Posted by Hello

1 comment:

funny images said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.