Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Wednesday Matinee
Please turn off your cellphone for the duration of the meme.
1. What's your favorite Harrison Ford movie?
There are just alot of his movies that come to my mind right now but if I had to pick one I would say "Clear and Present Danger"

2. What's your favorite animated movie?
Finding Nemo

3. Have you ever walked out during a movie?
Never because if I chose to PAY to see a movie, I'll stick it out till the very end. If it was crappy I will just rant and complain about it after!


Wednesday Whatevers
1. In the morning, do you brush your teeth before or after eating?
Before and after

2. Do you believe in the emotional power of colors?
Yes

3. What do you do to preserve your memories?
I take pictures and ever since I got a blog, I will post about it

No comments: