Sunday, August 22, 2004

Happy Birthday Dad!!!
We drove all the way to Antipolo to surprise them.
I actually set foot in a church to hear Mass ... today being a special occasion.
We had lunch at Tony Roma's Glorieta.
Their baby back ribs is to die for!
We watched "The Stepford Wives".
It was entertaining in a freaky sort of way.
If you have seen the movie, you will know what I mean.
I'm just too exhausted right now to review the movie.
Then we went to Greenhills.
The place where finding parking is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
I used to hang out alot at Greenhills during my high school days.
But it has evolved into a melee of tiangges (bazaars), the buying and selling of second hand cellphones, and the place where you can buy fake imitation of well known brands.
I really don't like what they have done to this shopping center.
Only reason I still venture there - the restaurants.
We had a sumptuous buffet dinner at Kamay Kainan where we stuffed ourselves to the brim. We came home with just enough space in our tummies for the birthday cake.
Some peppermint tea and the opening of his gifts.
We got him a blue Lacoste t-shirt and a VCD of this movie.
Posted by Hello



Happy Birthday Dad!
Thanks for being such a great father!

No comments: