Thursday, September 30, 2004

Quote of the day




Let me enumerate why:
1. I put mayonnaise on my hair. Then fell asleep while reading without a shower cap on. So now my pillow smells like a cucumber sandwich.

2. I go to throw the trash at the chute located at the end of the corridor. I come back and realize I've forgotten my keys.

3. I cut myself shaving down under. No idea why I thought of shaving it in the first place.

4. At 4 a.m heavily intoxicated from 5 San Mig light, I SMS my immediate ex. Knowing fully well he would be asleep by then. Then I get really upset when he doesn't reply.

5. Lastly, I finally finished reading this book at 6:30 a.m. Go to my sister's bedroom to wake her up so she can clarify "Did Von Holden die or is he still alive?"!

Yes I'm certifiably nuts!

No comments: