Friday, October 22, 2004

I'm back!


2 days of calm and serenity spent at a beautiful place.
Caylabne Bay Resort was breathtakingly peaceful.
I cannot find the words to express how magical it was.


I was expecting the Black Pearl with Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) sail into view from behind that cliff!

I received SMS from places as far off as Pakistan, Kuwait, Sweden, Dubai and Bahrain from friends I've cherished through the years!
My online friends in Wales, Canada and France (via Japan) sent me e-cards.
My barkada here messaged me.
And fellow bloggers left their comments.
To everyone, I say thank you from the bottom of my heart!


But most especially to my parents and my sister.
A million thanks for spending those 2 days with me.
It truly will be one of my most memorable birthdays ever!


Posted by Hello

No comments: