Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Ten on Tuesday
Ten Favorite Quotes from the Movies

1 .
"Love means never having to say you're sorry."
Love Story

2.
"Will you love me for the rest of my life?
No, I'll love you for the rest of mine."
Phenomenon

3.
"I love you without knowing how, why or even from where."
Patch Adams

4.
[on sheets of poster board]
"With any luck by next year,
I'll be going out with one of these girls.
[pictures of beautiful supermodels]
But for now, let me say
without hope or agenda
just because it's Christmas
(And at Christmas you tell the truth)
To me, you are perfect
and my wasted heart will love you
until you look like this
[picture of mummy]
Merry Christmas"
Love Actually

5.
"How come we don't always
know when love begins.
But we always know when it ends?"
LA Story

6.
"When you realize you want to spend
the rest of your life with somebody.
You want the rest of your life
to start as soon as possible."
When Harry Met Sally

7.
"Love won't obey our expectations.
Its mystery is pure and absolute"
Bridges of Madison County

8.
"I guarantee it won't be easy
I guarantee that at
one point or the other
One of us is going to want to leave
But I also guarantee that
if I don't ask you to be mine.
I am going to regret it
for the rest of my life.
Because I know in my heart
You are the only one for me."
Runaway Bride

9.
"I would rather have had
one breath of her hair,
one kiss from her mouth
one touch of her hand
than eternity without it!
One!"
City of Angels

10.
"If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt
of understanding someone,
sharing something.
I know, it's almost impossible to succeed, but who cares, really?
The answer must be in the attempt."
Before Sunrise

No comments: