Friday, November 26, 2004

Friday's Feast
Appetizer
How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?
As less as possible! LOL

Soup
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?
Survivor: Vanuatu. Although Chad got voted off last week I couldn't care less now who wins but I still watch it. Yes today's show was pretty good it proves that one can never predict the outcome for this reality tv show.

Salad
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?
Faintest shade of blue

Main Course
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn't yet.
Hmmm a seat in the movie house that automatically tapes a person's mouth when they talk during the film!

Dessert
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this holiday season.
"He's making a list and checking it twice gonna find out who's naughty or nice ... Santa Claus is coming to town"
I've been really naughty but I can still wish for 3 things can't I?
Ok hmmm *ponders* I'm one of those persons who doesn't make wish lists but at the top of my head I would say
1. a cellphone
2. jeans and
3. world peace Teehee :D

No comments: