Wednesday, November 24, 2004

My answers
Thanks for all the recommendations.
I'll check them out.

Flare demanded:
1. If your life was to be a movie, what songs would make up the soundtrack?
It's a long list but here are a few:
  • In my Life - Bette Midler
  • Flying without Wings - Westlife
  • La vie en Rose
  • Moonlight over Paris
  • Tamally Maak - Amr Diab
  • Kiss the Rain - Billie Myers
  • Somewhere over the Rainbow

  • 2. Who would play the leading role
    (i.e. the role as you)?
    Winona Ryder - I don't look like her but I wanted someone petite
    3. Who would direct it?
    Steven Spielberg would direct my melodramatic epic titled:
    "The Confessions of a Diplobrat"



    Toni added:
    1. What's the first thing you do when you get up?
    Switch on my PC, yes really! lol
    2. What's your favorite M&M color?
    Blue
    3. What's your favorite board game?
    Scrabble but it has been ages since I played


    Michael asked:
    1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
    We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here
    2. Coke or Pepsi?
    Diet Coke
    3. Best movie you've seen this year.
    Definitely, Before Sunset


    Misty wanted to know:
    1. What did you want to be as a child?
    A stewardess LOL
    2. Favorite vacation spot?
    Paris, France
    3. Favorite holiday?
    My birthday but it isn't a holiday :D


    Caligirl had:
    Three questions rolled into one
    WHO IS E?
    E well he fits the description of my ideal partner in life but he's not mine to have. *sighs*

    No comments: