Saturday, December 18, 2004

3 things
3 Names You Go By:
1. Daphne
2. Daph
3. Lau

3 Screennames You Have:
1. Softpetal
2. Palmie
3. Daphne68

3 Things You Like About Yourself:
1. I remember all my friends' birthdays.
2. I'm not brand conscious.
3. Being single doesn't bother me.

3 Things You Hate/Dislike About Yourself:
1. I'm lazy.
2. My height (I'm too short!)
3. I'm not ambitious.

3 Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Filipino.
2. A diplobrat.
3. Unique surname.

3 Things That Scare You:
1. Death of my parents.
2. Cockroaches.
3. Being alone.

3 of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. Contact lenses.
2. My vitamins.
3. A shower.

3 Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Underwear
2. Blue shorts.
3. Cream tank top.

3 of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment):
1. Nickleback.
2. Patricia Kass.
3. Amr Diab.

3 of Your Favorite Songs at Present:
1. You remind me - Nickleback
2. My Grown up Christmas list - Kelly Clarkson.
3. All I want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey.

3 New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
1. Go out of town even if it is only within the country.
2. Be more sociable.
3. Wear more mini skirts.

3 Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):
1. Intimacy.
2. Sense of Humor
3. Emotional Intimacy.

Two Truths and a Lie: Which is the lie? Guess in the Comments.
1. I have a step sister.
2. I had a miscarriage.
3. I like pistachio ice cream.

3 Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You:
1. Eyes.
2. Smile.
3. Facial hair like a goatee or a French beard but not moustaches.

3 Things You Just Can't Do:
1. Whistle.
2. Commit to a long term relationship.
3. Eat asparagus.

3 of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Watching movies.
2. Chatting.
3. Reading.

3 Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now:
1. Find out if certain rumors of my ex ex are true.
2. Something I rather not mention out loud.
3. Sleep.

3 Careers You're Considering:
1. Interior Design.
2. Fashion Coordinator.
3. Travel Consultant.

3 Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
1. Spain.
2. Portugal.
3. France.

3 Kids Names:
1. Daniella Marie.
2. Carlo.
3. Sabina.

3 Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Find my soul mate.
2. Travel more.
3. Visit New York.

No comments: