Friday, December 03, 2004

Getting to know all about you!
I copied this from Jax
Indulge me and let me get to know you some more.

1. What kind of music do you listen to? Why?
2. What's your number one favorite movie (of all-time)? Just one!
3. What's your favorite city? Why?
4. Where would you like to go to next? Why?
5. What is your favorite quote?
6. Describe your typical day.
7. What is your passion in life?
8. How many kids do you want? Have you named them already?
9. Do you have any addictions? To what?
10. What is your ultimate favorite book? Why?


My answers:
1. What kind of music do you listen to? Why?
I listen to a wide range of songs from the oldies to the latest tunes on the radio. I also like listening to Spanish, Arabic & French songs.

2. What's your number one favorite movie (of all-time)? Just one!
"City of Angels" because he gave up being an angel just to be with her. Yet it doesn't end happily since she dies. I like it because it is realistic in the sense that we don't really get what we long for in life.

3. What's your favorite city? Why?
Paris! I love the Seine, the Eiffel Tower, Le Louvre and all the other museums and the cuisine. But mostly just sitting in a quaint cafe to watch life go by and people watch.

4. Where would you like to go to next? Why?
Spain and Portugal. Simply because I've never been there.

5. What is your favorite quote?
"There is a tomorrow and the best is yet to be. And somewhere in the world, I know there is a place for me"

6. Describe your typical day.
Check my emails, shower, run errands, meet clients if need be, home, dinner, watch tv, go online to do some work, chat, sleep.

7. What is your passion in life?
Traveling is my passion!

8. How many kids do you want? Have you named them already?
No kids for me, thanks!

9. Do you have any addictions? To what?
Yes, I'm addicted to chocolates, chatting and movies.

10. What is your ultimate favorite book? Why?
Almost Heaven" by Marianne Wiggins. It moved me beyond words. It was poignant and the author was vividly graphic in her details.

OK yalla it's your turn! Come on now, don't be shy! :)

No comments: