Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Snippets
  • When it comes to my hair I don't make a big fuss. I get up in the mornings, take a shower, then let it dry on its own. If I'm going out then I will blow dry it then tie it up in a pony tail. So it's great that I discovered these head gears made of cloth. You put them on your head and tie it behind your neck. Sort of like the buff that castaways on Survivor wear. Now I wear them all the time. Really comfy, I don't even brush my hair. Hmm if only I had enough guts to wear them outside.


  • I went to watch Ocean's 12 at Rockwell yesterday. I didn't know that the ticket now costs P101 (matinee price -- movies shown before 5pm) from P81 last year. But anyways, it was an enjoyable film. Don't you think it is rather unfortunate that Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston have split up? They were a rather pretty couple. But I guess there is more to a marriage than looking gorgeous together!


  • I'm planning to review all the films I've watched on the last day of each month. So I'll blog about it soon.


  • I did like the Italian song from the soundtrack. Since I'm into foreign songs, I downloaded it. Ornella Vanoni's rendition of "L'Appuntamento"


  • This is unbelievable!!!
    UAE sees snow for first time ever
    (Thu Dec 30,12:09 PM ET Mideast - AFP)

    DUBAI (AFP) - Snow has fallen over the United Arab Emirates for the first time ever, leaving a white blanket over the mountains of Ras al-Khaimah as the desert country experienced a cold spell and above-average rainfall.

    Click here for the rest of the article.

    Me: whoa!
    Me: wtf why did it snow when I'm no longer there!
    Me: :((
    J: awww
    J: you know the obvious answer?
    J: because you're too hot!
    Me: :D


  • In my quest to be more expressive I committed a major boo boo. Even though I knew what would happen, I still did it. I wished it never happened but now that it is happening, I'm terribly upset with myself. I hope somehow I can still salvage it. I miss E and I never meant to complicate matters by opening Pandora's box. Wish me luck!


  • Ok enough of my dramatic melancholy, I'm off to read this book.
    Get myself lost in conspiracy theories and try to ignore my achy breaky heart.
  • No comments: