Thursday, March 17, 2005

Tidbits
I liked Lindsey but she's out of American Idol. And Mikalah who I cannot stand is still around! Eeeeps! Bo Bice got his hair rebonded. Hilarious look but he still totally rocks in more ways than one!

Totally skipped dinner and just munched on Lay's BBQ chips and San Mig Lite Beer while staying glued to AXN for the premiere of "Lost". Good show - I finally have something to watch on Thursdays.

Oh and I so totally want to kidnap Nate Berkus so he can add some style to my condo unit. He is brilliant!

Since I'm in a good mood, I'll throw in a little joke:
Chip asks: "Daddy, how was I born?"
Dad says: "Ah, my son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Well, you see your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN. I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, but it was too late to hit the delete button. Nine months later a blessed little pop-up appeared and said:"You've Got Male!"



(Yes, my word of the day for this post is "Totally!")

No comments: