Sunday, April 17, 2005

Ok I'm back
So what have I been up to?
Nothing much.
My muse has abandoned me.
I can't come up with a worthy post.
I'm unmotivated. I'm lazy.
I'm uninspired. I'm stressed out.
I'm breaking out, literally.
Pimples have taken over!
I can't believe I still get them.
At my ripe age of 36.
But on the bright side, I'm feeling better.
I still cough a bit, though.
Even if I've drank enough pills to ruin the lining of my stomach.
I can't seem to shake it off.
So life goes on ... cough, zits et al!
I got work to do. (deadlines galore!)
Movies (Finding Neverland, The Wedding Date) to watch.
Pamper.myself.treatments to indulge in. (haircut, derma, spas)
A loft to renovate. (tiling the floor, repainting the rooms)
And a blind date to plan. (No comment!)
So I need to be in fighting form.

No comments: