Sunday, May 29, 2005

"For out of what we live and we believe, our lives become the stories that we weave."
I had a relaxing evening last night. The play distracted my mind away from my worries.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The venue (RCBC Auditorium) was intimate and cozy.
I loved the colorful attires of the cast.
The native decor of the set was simple yet elegant.
Bituin Escalante's vocals was top notch.
I have a thing for bald guys so my eyes were mostly focused on Michael de Mesa. I also caught a glimpse of Bart Guingona, the director (also bald) before the play began.
Jeffrey Hidalgo needs to project his voice more.
The songs were catchy and engaging.
The story of unrequited love really pulled at my heartstrings.
But hopefully I don't turn into a tree like Ti Moune.

No comments: