Sunday, May 01, 2005

"It's May, it's May .. the lusty month of May"
Ok nothing really lusty about it I was just humming the song from "Camelot". Can you believe it's already mid year? Time flies!
My to do list, this month:
  • Work (2 deadlines)
  • Renovate the condo - this starts tomorrow with retiling of the floors then to be followed by painting the entire loft. Too much of an inconvenience but it's time we did it, something long overdue!
  • Birthday greetings to my friends J (today! Happy Birthday buddy!) and Pinky (Have a great UK trip!) and my mother!
  • We are planning to go to Manaoag for her birthday, end of this month! I hope that pushes through.
  • Treatments I am eyeing for this month includes a milk bath and body scrub. Protein treatment for my hair as much as possible. It is getting way too dry and brittle being exposed to this terrible humidity. And naturally my derma appointments!
  • Watch movies - "Kingdom of Heaven", "A lot like love", "Monster in law"
  • Not sure of any weekend trips, nothing planned so far.
  • But something set for the middle of May has got me pretty excited but I won't mention it here for now. I don't want to jinx it. :D


  • Let's all have a merry month of May despite the stifling heat.
    Keep cool!

    No comments: