Monday, July 11, 2005

Therapy
Nothing dissipates my anger, depression or melancholy better than playing with html codes.
Yes I know - Major geek alert!!!
Tweaking. Tinkering. Changing. Customizing.
Adjusting fonts, colors and background images.
Preview. Readjust. Voila new template.
Still with the butterflies a flutter theme.
My favorite color BLUE.
Me entirely focused while listening to Bo Bice (with Ritchie Sambora) singing "Vehicle" at the top of his voice.
I'm your vehicle woman
But I'm not sure you know
That I love ya
I need ya
I want ya
Got to have you child
Great God in heaven you know I love you
I took a short break to chat with ER on Mirc. I find out he has decided to stay another year in Tokyo, instead of going back to Paris. So he is hunting for a cheaper apartment. I suggested they (he & his girlfriend) just move in together, less expenses, share rent etc etc. I'm glad he finally made a decision and we will still be in the same time zone. Besides since Paris lost the bid to host the 2012 Olympics - my plan to stay in his apartment simply faded away like most of my dreams! Typically true, as usual! Ugh!

Anyways I'm off to have my only meal today - Dinner.
Enough geeky stuff! =)

No comments: