Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday Madness
This week's questions are all about you! Nothing personal; just for fun...
1. On what day of the week were you born?
Saturday

2. Do you look forward to birthdays?
Oh absolutely

3. How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
Lunch out then watch a movie

4. Do you like surprises?
NO

5. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party?
No because they know I don't like surprises!

6. How many family and friends' birthdays can you remember right off the top of your head?
I remember them all - it is just the way I am =)

7. Do you send cards to your family and friends on their birthday?
I send them e-cards, SMS messages as well

8. What kind of cake do you like?
Mocha cake

9. What kind of ice cream goes best with it?
I love chocolate ice cream so no question about that whether it blends with the cake or not.

10. When is your birthday? (You don't have to share the year with us if you answer this question.)
October 19, 1968 - I was never embarrassed to reveal the year maybe because I don't look my age? =)

No comments: