Friday, August 12, 2005

"This is how you remind me of what I really am"
All those rock songs on Rockstar: INXS is rubbing off on me, in a good way!
My windows media player is blaring with:
Suzie McNeil - Losing My Religion
Nirvana - Lithium
JD Fortune - California Dreamin
Creed - With Arms Wide Open
Nickleback - Remind Me
Bo Bice - Vehicle
Doobie Brothers - Long Train Running
Tonic - If You Could Only See
Ashlee Simpson - Pieces of Me
Liz Phair - Why Can't I?
Joss Stone - You had Me

It puts me in an upbeat mood.
It motivates me to strive on.
To work faster 'cause I have 3 more assignments to go.
I want to get them done by this weekend.
So I'll be free for the rest of the month.

I like it L-O-U-D.
As in my heart is pounding fast ... L-O-U-D.
As in the speakers are blasting ... L-O-U-D.
As in missing your stop coz the jeepney driver didn't hear you shout "Para" ... L-O-U-D.

I'm so happy 'cause today
I've found my friends ...
They're in my head
I'm so ugly, but that's okay, 'cause so are you ...
We broke our mirrors!
Sunday morning is everyday for all I care ...
And I'm not scared
Light my candles, in a daze
'Cause I've found GOD
Hey, hey hey


Yes it was very loud indeed!
I didn't hear the doorbell when the DHL guy came to deliver a package, this afternoon.
I didn't hear the cordless phone ring.
I was totally absorbed with my work.

Life is bigger
It's bigger than you
And you are not me
The lengths that I will go to
The distance in your eyes
Oh no I've said too much
I set it up
That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my Religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've said too much
I haven't said enough
I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try


But alright, yes, ok I will tone it down a bit now. After all, it is already 3:30 AM! Teehee =)

No comments: