Saturday, September 10, 2005

Friday's Feast before I sleep
Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?
It depends on the subject matter. But that would be my sister, my best friend Donna and ER. 2 of them are not physically around so go figure how I cope with my angst. I haven't chatted with ER since I got deluged with work, no wonder I'm cranky as a witch!

Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?
I would choose ancient Paris. The period before the French Revolution though. The grand palaces, the monarchy, the lavish parties and all those fabulous corsetted gowns. It was also a great era to be enriched by all those great intellectuals who still influence the way we think today.

Salad
What is the most exciting event you've ever witnessed?
I would say, the Bon Jovi concert. It was sometime in 1993 at the Sentosa Rock Festival in Singapore. I remember it was raining that evening so the field was muddy. I was so overjoyed to see them I didn't mind being wet to my bones as I danced to their songs on soggy grounds.

Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?
I won't need publicity stunts I would just blow their minds away with my abundant talent! Teehee! =)

Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?
This is a tricky question. It is difficult to state a mandatory age for a woman to have her first child. Age has nothing to do with it. One must be truly ready and responsible to rear a kid. Some women might be ready at the age of 19 while others like me for example at 36, I'm not ready. And NEVER would be responsible enough to raise another human being.
I guess KNOW, I'm simply too selfish!

No comments: