Sunday, October 16, 2005

And so it goes ...
  • That my sister just left for Davao - but hopefully will be back here just in time for my birthday!


  • That Daniel Craig is the new James Bond! Hmm I don't know what to make of that for now. I have to admit I grew up watching James Bond flicks. Mostly starring Roger Moore. They were quite the novelty back then with all those futuristic gadgets, bad ass villains and curvaceous Bond girls. But nowadays with modern technology, those films lost their appeal. I think I didn't watch a single Pierce Brosnan as 007 movie. Even though I am one of his biggest fans since Remington Steele days. But let's see what Daniel Craig has to offer, at least give him a fair chance to prove himself.


  • That Katie Holmes is carrying Tom Cruise's baby. Owwws? And all this time I thought he was simply impotent. I guess not!


  • That I have yet to watch any of the foreign films currently showing at CineManila. I am just not in the mood to haul my big behind all the way to Manila and venture into unfamiliar malls. I am still hoping they will feature a few films at SM Megamall.


  • That I watched a total of 10 movies at the Spanish Film Festival which concludes today. My favorite is "All about my mother". Pedro Almodovar is a genius!


  • That in my infinite boredom plus the fact that I am now alone in this loft with a million things to do (but am too lazy to do it right now) - decided to give this blog a new look, yet again! Teehee! =)
  • No comments: