Saturday, November 19, 2005

I just want to say ...
  • I don't know why Matthew McConaughey was voted "Sexiest Man Alive". I don't find him the least bit attractive.


  • It is rather unfortunate that every single cinema theater in this country is showing the latest Harry Potter movie. Come on, what about people like me who aren't into wizardry? But I guess I'm part of the silent minority, huh?


  • The other day while I was grocery shopping at Rustan's, Rockwell I saw this little Japanese kid. She must have been about 4 years old, had jet black straight hair and was cute as a doll. I remember thinking to myself ... 'Gosh, I wonder what his baby would look like'. Then, I snapped out of it because I promised myself I wasn't going to sink into my melancholic mood again.


  • I had no idea there was already a Christmas tree at the lobby of the building I reside in. It is a beautiful ornately decorated tree. It sure uplifted my spirits. I'm glad I chanced upon it because I usually go straight to the basement parking.


  • I'm glad I will get to finally see my friends from UST again next week. I can't believe the last time we saw each other was almost 2 years ago, if I'm not mistaken. I can be such a recluse sometimes, alright wait let me correct that ... I am *indeed* a recluse!


  • After reading this week's Time Magazine, I can't wait to watch "Memoirs of a Geisha".

    Time Cover
    Primarily because Ken Watanabe will be in it. I hope Rob Marshall was able to capture the poignant essence of the novel. It remains one of the few books I read in just 3 days because it was too good to put down.


  • I'm so loving Los Lonely Boys' song "Heaven", right now. It has such a catchy Latin beat to it. It makes me feel like dancing naked in my room. Ok relax, I won't be naked.


  • HEAVEN
    Save me from this prison
    Lord help me get away
    Cause only you can save me now
    From this misery
    Cause I've been lost in my own place
    And I'm getting weary
    How far is heaven
    And I know I need to change
    My ways of livin'
    How far is heaven, Lord can you tell me
    Cause I've been locked up way too long
    In this crazy world, how far is heaven
    I just keep on prayin' Lord
    Just keep on livin', how far is heaven
    Lord can you tell me, how far is heaven
    I just got to know how far, how far is heaven
    Lord can you tell me
    (translated from Spanish)
    (You that's in a higher place
    Send me down a blessing)
    Cause I know there's a better place
    Than this place I'm livin', how far is heaven
    And I just got to have some faith
    And just keep on giving, how far is heaven
    I just wanna know how far

    No comments: