Monday, November 21, 2005

Paralysis
Last night, my monitor exploded.
Yes, you read it right.
The freaking thing burst.
Usually I would tap it and it would be ok.
But my hand was already hurting from hitting and hitting and hitting it some more. But it wont budge.
So in my exasperation, I got hold of Salman Rushdie really thick book and slammed it as hard as I could on the darn monitor.
Bad idea but hey I was at my wit's end.
Ergo. It snapped and burst.
For a moment I was expecting my room to be in flames.
But luckily for me, it did not short circuit the electricity.
So now I am monitor less and making do with this really old laptop.
A Texas instruments loaded with Windows 98, it has no yahoo messenger, no MIRC, the browser is really slow and several letters are missing on the keyboard.
In short, I can only do very basic Internet functions which if you know me well enough, would realize how paralyzed I feel right now.

Therefore in order to preserve my sanity, I interrupt this post to make an announcement. I have decided to go on a blogging hiatus.
So to the 3 people who read this blog, don't be alarmed, this is just temporary. I will be back next month just in time for the 2nd anniversary of this blog.
Till then, keep smiling and take care.
Hasta la bye ... bye! =)

No comments: