Thursday, December 29, 2005

A Year-Ender Survey
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
I went hiking up 3 mountains in Palawan, March 2005.


2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't have any resolutions. Next year, no!


3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My cousin's wife gave birth to a baby boy.


4. Did anyone close to you die?
No


5. What countries did you visit?
None


6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
Money to travel


7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
September 24, 2005 because hmmmm ... Never mind!


8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I diligently worked on most of my assignments and got paid for it.


9. What was your biggest failure?
I don't think of them as failures just charge them to experience!


10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No


11. What was the best thing you bought?
Books


12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My sister for her tenacity.


13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I rather not think about it, anymore.


14. Where did most of your money go?
Movies and books.


15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My new cellphone.


16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
Pretty Vegas - INXS (with their new lead singer, DJ Fortune)


17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder? Happier
ii. Thinner or fatter? Thinner
iii. Richer or poorer? Richer


18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Travel


19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Pining for somEone


20. How did you spend Christmas?
Christmas 2005 Santa's helper
Heard Mass at 10pm on Christmas eve, had noche buena and opened gifts. On the day itself watched "Love Actually" 3 times.


22. Did you fall in love in 2005?
Yes


23. How many one-night stands?
None


24. What was your favorite TV program?
Rockstar: INXS


25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No


26. What was the best book(s) you read?
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
The Exile by Allan Folsom



27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Lifehouse


28. What did you want and got?
A new cellphone


29. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Phantom of the Opera


30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 37, we had lunch at Misato,a Japanese Restaurant in MetroWalk. Then watched a Japanese movie ("Hidden Blade") at Greenbelt, dinner was at Seafood Club, Greenbelt 3.


31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
It would have been a big boost to my self esteem if the guys I went out with actually made some time/effort to see me again. So they won't be merely "first dates".


32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
Always in jeans and t-shirts


33. What kept you sane?
Prayers


34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Josh Lucas


35. What political issue stirred you the most?
None


36. Who did you miss?
Nobody


37. Who was the best new person you met?
Manolet


38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
That loving somEone doesn't guarantee that he will love you back. Ergo!
The Beatles sang "Ob la di, ob la da ... life goes on ... yeah ... la la la la ... life goes on"



40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you is blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
And I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go


(Blind by Lifehouse)

1 comment:

Robert smith said...


What a magnificent tricks ! Really enjoyed it. Thanks a lot for sharing.