Monday, February 27, 2006

New citizen of the world
He emailed:
I'm just home from the hospital and exhausted.

Our daughter, Sara, was born just after 9 PM. She's healthy, active, and mom's doing fine. Weighs 3.1 kg and has big blue eyes.
I got to hold her in my arms and watch her wave her arms around, squint up at me and drift off to sleep. I need a drink. Feeling giddy and freaked out and happy and crazy all at the same time.

Daphne, you've been really supportive through this whole thing, and I want to thank you again a zillion times for that.



Congratulations to my soul mate and his wife M.
Welcome to the world ... baby Sara!

P.S.
I swear, the tears I shed were tears of joy!
I can't believe he's now, a dad!
If you asked me a year ago if this is possible.
The answer would have been no.
I'm sure he's totally freaked out now.
God bless him!

No comments: