Sunday, February 05, 2006

One liner tidbits
Today is my parents' 38th wedding anniversary.

So, yes I will be turning 38 in October.

Yikes!

It is also my dear friend in Dubai, Aoff's birthday.

My sister returns from her Tokyo trip, this afternoon.

She didn't find any Gap "Dream" perfume for her.

Neither did she find my "Splendor".

But I'm sure she has loads of stories to tell.

I'm excited to hear her 'Land of the Rising Sun' adventures.

This past week I watched 5 movies.

2 at the cinemas.

3 which I borrowed from the video store downstairs.

I am looking forward to seeing "Brokeback Mountain".

"Munich" and "New World" too.

I didn't know Harrison Ford had a new flick.

"Firewall" which I may or may not watch.

But I'm definitely skipping "Walk the Line".

I don't dig Reese Witherspoon.

Survivor is back.

New exciting twists abound.

I'd watch it anyway.

Jeff Probst rocks!

I had a haircut last Friday.

Same style but 2 inches shorter.

I'd post a picture but it is blurry.

My hands shake when I use the camera on my cellphone.

Yes it is the month of the hearts.

Definitely no date for me.

Same standard line for the past 3 years now.

I don't even have any prospects.

Nary a blimp in my radar.

A private joke between ER and me.

If you don't get it, tough luck.

If you do, then pat yourself on the back.

By the way, his wife is due to give birth this month.

So ... oh never mind.

I need to move on.

Sad tragedy how 79 people are trampled to death in a stampede.

All because they watch a show that indeed feeds on mendicancy.

Enough said.

No comments: